Many of us are experiencing the sleep problem, which is the disease of our age. We are looking for various solutions for this problem, which is experienced by everyone from 7 to 70 due to reasons such as difficult living standards and environmental factors. At the beginning of these remedies; We try many ways, such as falling asleep by reading a book, trying to sleep in front of the TV or trying to sleep with the sound of music. Although many of these ways work, they can cause other problems and diseases in the long run. For this reason, we will not be able to sleep efficiently and quality sleep. In this way, when we wake up, we may still feel sleepy, and there is a constant problem of fatigue and insomnia while working or doing homework during the day. You can find the answer to all these questions in this article. “ We Explain The Easiest Way To Fall Asleep; By reading our “Yoga Nidra” article, you can answer all the questions that you cannot find the answer to. Good reading!
What Is This Yoga Nidra?
Yoga Nidra, also known as sleep yoga, is a relaxation and relaxation meditation that you can do individually or by a trainer. Unlike all known meditation practices, yoga Nidra is a type of meditation that you can do easily and effortlessly. It is mostly done or should be done by people who have trouble sleeping. In addition to solving the sleep problem, it also increases bodily integrity and awareness in people who do Yoga Nidra. As a result of this bodily integrity and awareness, you will have a more vigorous body and an active chakra. Yoga Nidra meditation provides such a strong energy flow to your body that as a result of yoga Nidra therapy, which lasts for an average of 40 minutes, you will provide energy to your body as if you had slept for 4 hours. The energy you provide keeps you fresh throughout the day, allowing you to spend an efficient and quality day.
How to Do Sleep Yoga (Yoga Nidra)?
You can do Yoga Nidra on your own or with an instructor. First of all, you can start the preparation by putting on your comfortable clothes. Then you can turn on your favorite light music and light scents and incense that will help you fall asleep more easily. In this way, you will provide a better meditation environment. Then lie down comfortably by arranging a comfortable place and placing your yoga mat or bolster, if you have one, under your head. Cover yourself with the yoga blanket you took with you. The yoga blanket keeps your body warmer while you are in yoga therapy, making the energy flow more efficient. Then you can move on to the stages of Yoga Nidra meditation therapy.
- It is essential at this stage to prepare your body for yoga Nidra meditation. For this, you can do small joint yoga movements. You can also incorporate yogic breathing practice into this yoga flow practice. Because the yogic breathing technique has an important role in preparing the body. Yogic breathing regulates your breathing and allows you to get the maximum efficiency from Meditation. Thus, in the first stage, you prepare your body both mentally and physically for yoga Nidra.
- Lying on your back on the yoga mat you have laid under you, place your yoga mat or Bolster under your head. Then, taking your yoga blanket, you move into the "Shavana" position. In this position, the hands and feet are slightly opened and the body remains free for a while.
- While lying still in the previous phase, try to feel all your body parts for bodily awareness. As soon as you start to catch bodily awareness, a relaxation begins in your body that will relax you.
- After the maximum relaxation in the first stage is achieved, you should focus on the feelings and thoughts in your mind while observing your breathing to increase your awareness of breathing.
- At this stage, if you are doing it individually or with a trainer, you will be focused by presenting information and text that will relax you.
- By going back to body and breath awareness again, the practices done there are done.
- It is the final finishing phase of therapy. At this stage, the body gradually comes to life and my energy flow is completed. Thus, the meditation ends.
When to Do Yoga Nidra?
Yoga Nidra meditation therapy does not have a fixed time. You can practice yoga nidra poses whenever you are tired and sleep deprived. If you want a short rest when you are tired at home during the day, you can do a meditation therapy that lasts about 40 minutes. When you come home after a tiring day, you can get rid of all the tiredness and negative energy by doing yoga Nidra meditation therapy to relax or at night when you are sleepless.
What Are the Benefits of Yoga Nidra?
– The muscles in your body also provide the necessary relaxation, providing mental and physical relaxation. In this way, all negative energy is also freed.
A rapid recovery can be observed when used as an additional treatment in the treatment of psychological diseases such as stress and anxiety.
In as little as 40 minutes, an energy storage equivalent to 4 hours of sleep can occur.
- By opening the chakras in the mind, it allows the subconscious to be cleaned. Thus, a purification and detox effect occurs in the mind.